Macro Scheduler V10 - Major New Release
MJT Net Ltd have recently released a major update to their do-it-all automation software tool for Windows.
- Simple Record and Playback mechanism
- Record Internet/Web based scripts with Web Recorder
- Human readable scripts
- Native, built in code editor
- Native, built in Debugger with full variable tracking and code stepping
- Full featured built-in scheduler
- Native Database Access, without needing VBScript
- Compile a script to an .EXE (executable program, give it to someone else to run who doesn't even have Macro Scheduler!) (Pro Version Only)
- Custom Dialogs - Query any kind of data from the user.
With WYSIWYG dialog builder.
- AutoLogon Technology (Logs PC in if logged out/locked when script scheduled - NT,2K,XP Only)
- Event triggers
- Microsoft VBScript built in
- Import 3rd party ActiveX/COM components, DLLs and access the Windows API
- Support for Image Recognition and Automation of Graphical Objects & Non-Standard UIs
- Context sensitive and fully documented command reference.
- Beginners guide to help almost anyone get started
- The ability to run macros remotely and on web servers (With msNet add-in)
- A proven history from big business to home automation
- Free, fast and responsive support
- Demonstrable value for money
What can Macro Scheduler do?
The question should really be "What CAN'T it do?" for the possibilities are endless. Macro Scheduler is designed to automate ANY software process. Some examples of what people use this automation tool for include:
- Eliminating Repetitive Data Entry
Automating Software Installations
Automating and Scheduling System & Network Tasks
Data Retrieval and Data Consolidation
Interfacing Multiple Incompatible Applications
Automating File Transfers and Internet Downloads
Screen Scraping - Screen Text Capture
Automating & Simpiflying ERP System Tasks
Automating Internet and Web Tasks
Automatically Replying to Emails
Extracting Data & Generating Reports
Automated Software & Web Testing
Batching Multiple Tasks Together
If you can do it manually, Macro Scheduler can automate it!
With Macro Scheduler's amazingly rich, yet easy to master, scripting language, your imagination is the only limit.